I have found a very interesting way to add binary numbers. If we want to add binary numbers we will be needing three variables namely
1. Digit of first binary number
2. Digit of second binary number
3. Carry which we will get by adding the variables from 1 and 2.
1. Loop through the binary number strings and add the digits at a specific index.
2. Changing the carry whenever required
3. Return the binary after looping through all the digits of the binary number
We take an index for both strings and start at the right most index.
I am a Front-End Developer who loves to travel and solving algorithms